Your privacy is important to us, and it is Cleome's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. This is how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data must be relevant for the purposes for which they are to be used and, as far as necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information through reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will promptly make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Rua do Rosário, 212.